Thursday, October 14, 2010

WORDS OF WISDOM

 Before anyone gets married again I want you to read my collection of words of wisdom about matrimony.  You see, I'm smart, I always side stepped their sinster plans for my future.
  • Marriage is the only war where you sleep with the enemy.
  • The outcome of most marriages depend on income.
  • A smart husband is one who thinks twice before saying nothing.
  • Marriages are made in Heaven, so is thunder and lightning.
  • Marriage isn't a word, it's a sentence.
  • Bumper sticker; " DRIVER CARRIES NO CASH, HE'S MARRIED ".
  • I like being married, happiness isn't everything.
  • Marriage is an expensive way to get your laundry done free.
  • She was the mother of the bride five times and she only has two daughters.
  • Never critize your wife's judgement, look who she married.
  • Men have their pictures on money, women just want to get their hands on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment