Sunday, January 12, 2014

Fall in love with God

                             From the moment God created you, he has been deeply in love with you.
                             He made you deliberately so he could love you.
                             "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you" (1 Jeremiah 1:3).
                             What about you?  Are you in love with God?
                             You have no secrets from God ....... and he loves you anyway.
                             We all have some small shameful part of ourselves that we are too afraid to show even our closest family and friends.  God sees all you are and love you infinitely anyway.  "I praise you, because I am wonderfully made ........ My very self you know"  (Psalm 139:14).
                             God thinks loving thoughts of you all the time.
                             "How precious to me are thy thoughts, O God.  How vast is the sum of them!  If I would count them, they are more than the sand." (Psalm 139:17).
                             Our bodies are holy because God put his precious life within us.
                             "Do you not know that you are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?"  (1 Corinthians 3:16).
                             Prayer is about falling in love with God.
                             "I love the Lord, because he has heard my voice and my supplications.  Because he inclined his ear to me, therefore I will call on him as long as I live"   (Psalm 116:1-2).

No comments:

Post a Comment