Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A VALENTINE'S DAY POEM TO A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN

My darling, whenever I look in your eyes.
You transport me to some magic place,
For the width of those lovely and wonderful eyes
Is three-tenths of the width of your face.

When I gaze on the wondrous features I love,
You can't know how much rapture I'm in,
When I realize that one-fifth the height of that face
Is exactly the lenght of your chin.

Those eyes, so hypnotic, they're like a narcotic,
A window to infinite space.
With a Clout like a highball, your visible eyeball
Is one-fourteenth the height of your face.

And your nose, I suppose, may be shaped like a rose.
With what else could I ever compare ya?
When my tape measure shows your cute little nose
Is but five percent of your facial area.

You make my life complete with your kisses so sweet.
You excite me, my love, like the devil.
With your mouth I'm content, for it's fifty percent
Of the width of your face, at mouth level.

I do believe you are a nine,
Won't you be my valentine?

No comments:

Post a Comment