Friday, May 7, 2010

AH, GET READY FOR MOM


  • My mother taught me to appreciate a job well done:  "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside  --  I've just finished cleaning!"
  • My mother taught me about religion:  "You'd better pray that stain will come out of the carpet."
  • My mother taught me about time travel:  "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you right into the middle of the next week."
  • My mother taught me about logic:  "Because I said so, that's why."
  • My mother taught me about foresight:  Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
  • My mother taught me about the science of osmosis:  "Shut your mouth and eat your supper!"
  • My mother taught me about contortionism:  "Will you look at the dirt on the back of your neck?!"
  • My mother taught me about stamina:  "You'll sit there until all the spinach is finished."
  • My mother taught me about weather:  "It looks as if a tornado swept through your room."
  • My mother taught me how to solve physics problem:  "If I yelled because I saw a meteor coming towards you, would you listen to me then?"
  • My mother taught me about hypocrisy:  "If I told you once, I've told you a million times: don't exaggerate!"
  • My mother taught me the circle of life:  "I bought you into this world, and I can take you out."
  • My mother taught me about envy:  "There are millions of less forunate children in this world who don't have wonerful parents like you do!"
                            What Did Your Mother Teach You ?

No comments:

Post a Comment