Saturday, May 7, 2016

I Remember :

Black & White TV  (Under age 45?  You won't understand.)
You could hardly see for all the snow, spread the rabbit ears as far as they go!!

"Good Night, David.  Good Night, Chet"

My Mom used to cut chicken, chop eggs and spread mayo on the same cutting board with the same knife and no bleach, but we didn't seem to get food poisoning.

My Mom used to defrost hamburger on the counter and I used to eat it raw sometimes. 
Our school sandwiches were wrapped in wax paper in a brown paper bag, not in ice packed coolers, but I can't remember getting e.coli.

Almost all of us would have rather gone swimming in the lake instead of a pristine pool, no beach closures then.

The term cell phone would have conjured up a phone in a jail cell, and a pager was the school PA system.

No comments:

Post a Comment