Sunday, September 21, 2014

Seven reasons you should always try something new

                              The other night when I returned home my sister dragged me to her room and taught me to play the French horn.  Well, she tried to.
                              I can now kind of toot out "Mary Had A Little Lamb."  The experience, though not anything too grand or spectacular, reminded me that trying something new can be a wonderfully enjoyable journey.
                             Seven reasons why you should always try something new :
  1. Who knows what could happen?  You just might discover a hidden talent you never knew you had.
  2. You could have fun doing it!
  3. You can learn something about yourself or those around you.
  4. Speaking of friends, you just might make some new ones.
  5. You may gain an amazing story to tell.
  6. The experience may open your eyes to some new point of view or way of thinking.
  7. You will never have to ask yourself, "What if?" You may say, "Oh, well" at times, but never will you wonder what would have happened had you tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment