Saturday, May 10, 2014

Pop Quiz (Singer & Hit Song)

                              Match the Singer to the Hit Song

1. Robert Goulet                 A) Wheel of Fortune
2. Perry Como                    B) My Way
3. Eydie Gorme                   C) Little White Lies
4. Kay Starr                       D) On the Street Where You Live
5. Frank Sinatra                  E) If Ever I Would Leave You
6. Dick Haymes                   F) I Believe
7. Alice Faye                      G) If He Walked into My Life
8. Kate Smith                     H) Prisoner of Love
9. Vic Damone                     I) God Bless America
10. Frankie Laine                 J) You'll Never Know



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Answers : 1. E  ; 2. H  ; 3. G  ; 4. A  ; 5. B  ; 6. C  ; 7. J  ; 8. I  ; 9. D  ; 10. F

No comments:

Post a Comment