Sunday, January 8, 2012

"Mary's Christmas Dream"

                    I had a dream, Joseph, I don't understand it, but in it people were having a birthday celebration for our Son.
                    In my dream people have been preparing for it for some weeks beforehand.  They put lovely red berried holly and tinsel all around the house and bought new clothes.  They went shopping and bought elaborate gifts.  But I found it strange that these presents were not for our Son, but for themselves.
                    They wrapped them in beautiful paper and tied them with lovely bows and placed them under a tree, which they call a Christ Mass Tree.  I did think that this must be in memory of our Son.  They'd decorated the tree with all sorts of colorful decorations.
                     The branches were covered with sparkling ornaments.  There was a figure on the top of the tree.  It looked like a protective angel.  I must say I thought it was beautiful especially if it was in honor of our Son.
                      Everyone was laughing and happy.  They were all exited and at first I thought it was excitement for our Son's birthday.  But in all their celebrations, I again found it strange that they never mentioned His name.  How can you have a birthday were the little child whose birthday it is, is not mentioned?
                      I had the strangest feeling that if our Son had gone to this celebration He would have been intruding.  Everything was so beautiful, Joseph, and everyone so full of cheer, but it made me cry for our little Son, that He was not mentioned at His own birthday celebration.

        I'M GLAD IT WAS ONLY A DREAM JOSEPH!  HOW TERRIBLE IF IT HAD BEEN REAL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment