Monday, October 19, 2009

Heaven's Grocery Store

I was walking down life's highway a long time ago. One day I saw the sign that read "Heaven's Grocery Store" as I got a little closer the door came open wide and when I came to myself I was standing inside I saw a host of angles they were standing everywhere, one handed me a basket and said my child,shop with care everything a person needed was in that Grocery Store and all you couldn't carry you could come back the next day for. First I got some Patience,Love was in the same row farther down was Understanding youneed that wherever you go,I got a box or two of Wisdom,a bag or two of Faith,I couldn't miss the Spirit for it was all over the place. I stopped to get some Strenght and Courage to help me run this race by then my basket was getting full but I remembered I needed some Grace so I tried to get enough of that to save both you and me. Then I started to go up to the counter to pay my grocery bill. For I thought I had enough of everythingto do my master will as I went up the aisle,I saw Prayer and I just had to put that in for I knew when I stepped outside I would run right into sin. Peace and Joy were plentiful they were on the last shelf. Song and Praise were hanging near so I just helped myself. Then I said to the angel now how much do I owe he just smiled and said just take them everywhere you go,again I smiled and said how much do I really owe,he smiled and said my child the good lord paid your bill a long,long time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment